Coroner on 9GEM tonight...

Started by Garyvx, February 08, 2024, 09:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garyvx

in Melbourne at 10:50pm is a repeat I believe.

Regards Gary

prl

Quote from: Garyvx on February 08, 2024, 09:27:12 AMis a repeat I believe

That seems likely. IMDb says that there haven't been any new episodes of The Coroner made since 2016.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tiphanee

Hi Gary and prl,

This has now been updated and I have put a 'r' flag on at Programme level so future airings shouldn't come through as Premieres.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

@prl this is "Coroner" from Canada, not "The Coroner" from the UK.
@tiphanee, i gave up waiting for 9 to air the remaining seasons & watched it online. are you sure s03 has aired? I'm positive s01-s02 aired but i think i ended up watching s03 & s04 online ( i may have only watched s04 online)
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi there Adrian -

The guides are definitely saying it's a repeat and from our database looks like Season 3 was screened around this time last year.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

cool. so i only watched S04 online. Thanks @tiphanee
Adrian

BazzaG

Adrian,

Perhaps a bit late now and you may already be aware of but all 9 episodes of Coroner S3 are available to watch on 9Now:

https://www.9now.com.au/coroner/season-3/episodes

PS. 9Now has the 1st 2 episodes as a "double".

You have to virtually migrate in order to stream Coroner S4.

aeb001

bazza. ive watched the entire thing. just wasnt sure what i had watched FTA vs online. Some of these shows start & then never finish on FTA so rather than waiting for ever i give it a reasonabloe period of time & then go online. Shows like Zoo (never aired s2/3), La Brea ( is about to air s02 2 years later), and some shows that the gap is even longer.. rather than forgetting the story line i am just watchign them online. Some i've had to watch from the start again because the gap was so long i forgot the story lines
Adrian