Beyonwiz U4 EPG completely blank

Started by Brianr65, December 25, 2023, 12:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brianr65

My EPG is completely blank. I've tried refreshing, disabling and reenabling, but no dice. Any ideas?

raymondjpg

Quote from: Brianr65 on December 25, 2023, 12:14:29 PMMy EPG is completely blank. I've tried refreshing, disabling and reenabling, but no dice. Any ideas?
Check IceTV Guide Settings web page to see if the U4 is connecting and updating. If not,then it looks like an IceTV account issue. It it is, then reboot the box, fingers crossed.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

MD

Merry Christmas.

Try running the IceTV setup wizard. The Beyonwiz is connecting correctly and the account is up to date so there is no reason except for a Beyonwiz glitch for it to not be working properly.

Brianr65

Quote from: raymondjpg on December 25, 2023, 12:32:10 PM
Quote from: Brianr65 on December 25, 2023, 12:14:29 PMMy EPG is completely blank. I've tried refreshing, disabling and reenabling, but no dice. Any ideas?
Check IceTV Guide Settings web page to see if the U4 is connecting and updating. If not,then it looks like an IceTV account issue. It it is, then reboot the box, fingers crossed.
I checked the website, and it was connecting and updating. I rebooted, and it is all good now. Thanks for that. Do t know why I didn't try that myself.

IanL-S

I had a possibly related issue (which now seems to have corrected itself). Starting late on 24 December through to early afternoon on 25 December, my T2 (two of them), U4 and V2 did not create an *.eit file for most recordings, and the recording name did not include the episode name (which should be present give the recording name setting). The programs for which this did not happen were the same across the Beyonwiz.

The EPG information was present for those programs on my Toppys and my IceBox. This suggests that origin of the problem may have server side rather than with the individual devices. It could be explained by incomplete EPG data, although that is not an issue I recall having with the Beyonwiz.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Ian_AW

I had parts of mine blank on my T2. A reboot saw the EPG repopulated.

Another option would be to disable the IceTV EPG. Then enable it.