Channel rename: 10 Shake to become: 10 Nickelodeon

Started by BazzaG, June 22, 2023, 03:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

FYI...

In a significant move for the Australian broadcasting landscape, Network 10 is set to rebrand its multichannel, 10 Shake, as the Nickelodeon Channel, beginning Tuesday, 1 August.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2023/06/22/nickelodeon-moves-to-free-to-air-as-more-kids-content-departs-foxtel/

2 snippets:

Daytime programming will start with Nick Jr.'s family favourites, including popular preschool series such as PAW Patrol, Blue's Clues & You!, Baby Shark's Big Show!, Santiago Of The Seas, Bubble Guppies, and Blaze and the Monster Machines.

In a shift to cater to more mature audiences, the Nickelodeon channel will transform into Nick@Nite during the evenings, offering premium content including The Graham Norton Show, Gogglebox UK, The Middle, and a selection of movies from Paramount's vast entertainment library, featuring franchises such as Mission Impossible, Star Trek, Sherlock Holmes and Transformers.

*ALL IN GLORIOUS SD MPEG-2*

No Thanks.....

Ian_AW

Maybe this is why on my Beyonwiz T2, the EPG shows <n/a> as the name for 10 Bold.

prl

Quote from: Ian_AW on June 22, 2023, 05:05:03 PMMaybe this is why on my Beyonwiz T2, the EPG shows <n/a> as the name for 10 Bold.

I doubt it. Especially since the change isn't due to happen until 1 August.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing