Beyonwiz U4 - Haven't seen this before

Started by BazzaG, May 09, 2023, 06:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Peter,

Sorry I don't know what you are looking for exactly. However, I have attached full screen shot of the EPG for Monday 15th from 7:30pm.

In this screen shot "Having you Been Paying Attention" and the following "Just For Laughs..." should be in RED. Both of these have timers set as per post #9. The HYBPA? runtime: 21:40 to 21:40 as specified in the EPG match the times set in the timer entry with pre-time & post-time set ... 5mins & 20 mins respectively.

If this isn't what you are asking for then please provide extra info to what I need to do. Thanks.

prl

Thanks, that, along with what's in #9 is what I was looking for. I can't see any reason why the code that generates the clock and red fill markup in the EPG shouldn't work correctly for the EPG entries for MCA, HYBPA, JFL and Ghosts.

That leaves one other question. Is the problem restricted to particular channels (like 10HD), and if so, are you in an IceTV region where the channel list for My Account>Guide Settings has multiple LCN entries for the affected channels (like 10 HD)? If that's the case, it may be that you've selected the wrong EPG channel to display in your Favourites out of those that are available. I may not have the exact cause here, but the channel LCNs not matching between the EPG and the Favourites list could be a cause if the recording markup is always failing on particular channels.

One way to check this is to switch from the Favourites bouquet to the Terrestrial TV LCN bouquet, and see whether 10 HD turns up twice in Terrestrial TV LCN, and if so, whether the recording markup is present on one instance of 10 HD and not in the other.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

BazzaG

Apologies for the late reply, but I've seemed to have fixed the "issue".

Under the IceTV channel settings for Channel 10 HD, I had "All" set. I'm not sure when or how or whatever.

Anyway, I've updated it to LCN 15 only, saved settings, resent all timers & short while later rebooted the U4 (I'm not sure if either or both of the last 2 steps were or weren't needed).

Once the U4 rebooted checked my "Favourites" EPG via OpenWebif & on the U4. They now show correctly.

Cheers & thanks

prl

That sounds exactly like the problem I was trying to describe (possibly not very well).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing