SBS Good with Wood/Secrets of the Lost Liners mixup

Started by prl, October 15, 2022, 11:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

For the last two weeks, the IceTV guide has had the EPG entries for these two SBS/SBS HD shows reversed, listing Good With Wood at 19:35 on Fridays and Secrets of the Lost Liners at 20:30 when they were actually shown in the opposite order.

Fortunately we record both, so we didn't miss anything, just had the recordings under the wrong titles.

This coming Friday 12 Oct they seem to be the right way around, unless something's been changing them during the week.

Any idea what happened with the last two showings?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
I'm not sure what has been happening with your recordings...I've just checked our Friday guide for 7, 14 and 21 October and they all seem to be in agreement with the SBS guide having Secrets Of The Lost Liners at 7.35pm and Good With Wood at 8.30pm?
Cheers Gai

prl

Thanks for checking, Gai. Strange, though. Our recordings were definitely labelled the wrong way round, though!
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: prl on October 15, 2022, 11:08:24 AMFor the last two weeks, the IceTV guide has had the EPG entries for these two SBS/SBS HD shows reversed, listing Good With Wood at 19:35 on Fridays and Secrets of the Lost Liners at 20:30 when they were actually shown in the opposite order.

That explains why I got only the tail end of "Secrets of the Lost Liners".

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

bodogbodog

Not just you - we're in Sydney and had the same issue with these two programmes
Guess we'll watch them on SBS Catchup
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

IanL-S

I am sure I had a series recording set for Secrets Of The Lost Liners on one of my PVRs but if I got a recording was not the correct one. I am located in Melbourne. Will have to do catch-up.

Ian

Update: Just checke and I did not have series recording - must have just done a one time recording and intended to do the series recording later; Yet another seniors moment.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help