Better Homes and Gardens (Melbourne) - again

Started by lennier, June 25, 2021, 11:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lennier

Hi, it seems the guide data has regressed to once again seeing the second part of BH&G as a repeat rather than continued new content, thus causing it to not get recorded. This happened last week and is showing again for today.

Appreciate if this can be fixed asap.

Lisa

Hi lennier,

there is a little glitch with BH & G. Every Friday around lunchtime I check it and rectify any errors. This has now been done for tonight.
Apologies if last week it wasn't correct....i did put a couple of fixes in place but they may not have "taken".
Please let me know if tonight is still a problem.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

lennier

Thanks Lisa, guide appears correct now. Appreciate your efforts. If I see the issue in future I'll wait until I refresh the guide data in the afternoon before reporting any problems.

lennier

Hi,

Problem again. It was showing correctly earlier today but now both halves of the episode have "cont" at the end of the title and Plex is only indicating it will record the first part in the DVR Schedule (despite both halves being marked as scheduled to record in the guide itself). Looks like it's getting confused by the identical titles.

Thanks,

Dennis

Lisa

Hi Dennis,

thanks for your note......from our end it is showing the "normal" ep on 7 for half an hour then over to 72 for the Cont. ep. I am wondering if it may have something to do with the Plex problem from earlier today. I have asked Dan to take a look.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

lennier

Thanks Lisa. I was wondering the same thing re the Plex issues. The fact that it showed correctly when the guide initially loaded after those problems but doesn't now is rather strange. I've refreshed the guide a few times without change but perhaps Plex doesn't think anything has changed.

Cheers,

Dennis

lennier

This issue just seems to keep recurring. Only one week out of the recent 3 or 4 was the second part of the show correctly labelled and set to record along with the first part. One week it was correct earlier in the week then updated incorrectly on the day. I realise this strange split scheduling must be a pain but the guide really needs to deal with it consistently and correctly.

Tiphanee

Hi lennier,

Many thanks for your message. This has now been corrected for Friday, and I have reminded the team to fix this in AFL areas for future screenings.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

lennier

lennier

Sorry guys, this is happening again. Waited a few days to see if it corrected but still wrong.

Tiphanee

Sorry about that lennier! I had meant to create the cont. episode on Monday. Have corrected it now and it should show on the guide shortly.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

lennier

lennier

And yet again... Surely this needs to be automated somehow and can't continue to rely on manual intervention every week?

Jennifer

This has now been corrected.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

lennier