Main Menu

Ghosts

Started by aeb001, July 14, 2022, 09:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Ghosts - 'Pilot/Hello' - 10 HD, 8:30pm, Wed, 20 Jul 2022, 60 minutes - Series 3 premieres 28/9/21. A film crew comes to Button House to shoot a reconstruction of an assassination plot for a historical documentary - a scheme which may have involved one of the spirits.

Laurence Rickard, Lolly Adefope, Matthew Baynton, Simon Farnaby, Martha Howe-Douglas.

Series, Australia, English, Comedy

a) new show
b) description is for a completely different show
c) s01e01 & e02, NOT s03
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Lisa

Hi again Adrian,

thanks for your note...the correct "Ghosts" show has now been created and should display as such by lunchtime tomorrow.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

the new show was actually visible yesterday but the episodes are still associated with the old show
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

BazzaG

This is the US version & not the UK version as pointed out by Adrian.

I see that the description has been updated somewhat, although it's still not listed as a New Show.

Channel Ten is also broadcasting 2 episodes as each individual episode only goes for about 21 mins minus the ad breaks, ie. S01E01 - Pilot, followed by S01E02 - Hello!.

Perhaps it would be better for IceTV to list this as 2 separate episodes in the EPG.

I would also, strongly suggest that IceTV update the Channel Ten show name to: Ghosts (US) and modify the existing show to Ghosts (as broadcast on the ABC) to Ghosts (UK) to allow both to be easily identified in the EPG.

BOTH shows have been renewed.

prl

I agree with BazzaG about differentiating the UK and US versions of Ghosts in the EPG (as, I assume, was done with the UK and US versions of The Office).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

To clarify a bit.

In the IceTV guide, the episode titles are for the S01E01 & S01E02 of Ghosts (US), the description is for S03E01 of Ghosts (UK), and the cast list is for Ghosts (UK).

YourTV shows the episode titles and description (according to IMDb) of S01E01 & S01E02 of Ghosts (US).

Ghosts (UK) S03 has already been shown on Australian TV.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Jennifer

Dear All,

All the issues with Ghosts should now be resolved, including addition to the New Shows list.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Thanks, Jennifer.

It all looks good now, and I no longer have a series recording being made for my Ghosts (UK version) series recording, but there doesn't seem to be any flagging of the title to differentiate the US and UK shows.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Jennifer

Hi prl,

We have included an internal comment to make sure team members are aware of which show we are dealing with.

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

prl

OK, thanks Jennifer.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use