Wheeler Dealers

Started by aeb001, June 18, 2022, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Wheeler Dealers - 'Fiat' - 9Rush Gold Coast, 8:00am, Fri, 24 Jun 2022, 60 minutes < there are other fiats on this show. The correct title is "Fiat 500". Also of note these were 22 minute episodes but 96 is airing it as a 44 minute episode so its actually (Parts 1 & 2) Eps 5 & 6.

can i just ask you to check your records for s05e01-e04 as these episodes have posibly aired but you marked them as repeats.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

aeb001

also note that 9rush has the s05 landrover episode numbered incorrectly as do you. they were s05e07 & e08. and have definitely already aired.

https://thetvdb.com/series/wheeler-dealers/seasons/official/5
Adrian

Jennifer

Hi Adrian,

The episode numbering on 9Rush appears to be in their airing order, hence 7 & 8 (Landrover Series III Parts 1 & 2) having 1 & 2 and Fiat 500 getting 3 instead of 5. I can confirm episodes 1 through 4 (Mercedes Benz 280SL Parts 1 & 2, Lotus Esprit Parts 1 & 2) have not turned up yet. Goodness knows what episode numbers they will get allocated...

Cheers
Jennifer
Guide Team
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Thanks for getting back to me about the unaired ones. I was a bit worried I had missed them.
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

I've fixed this one as well. It seems the episode title didn't match the synopsis on the guides...

You will see the changes shortly.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader