Main Menu

Padding time

Started by Jenolan, January 19, 2023, 07:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenolan

Can not et padding Time to work. There is a padding option in the main par settings and also in the IceBox settings. I have both set to 20/60 (start/end padding) the recording timers show 3/20 so somewhere/somehow something is setting the padding just not to the values I would like.

Any hints?

Larry
<?= "Jenolan(Larry) :: Coding Since 1973" ?>

We have an IceBox .... once a Skippa & Humax

Ian_AW

G'day,

Your timers will be set with the values that were in effect when the timers were created.

I have a 3 minute start padding and a 15 minute end padding. I think the default end padding is 30 minutes, so when I imported my timers, they all got a 30 minute end padding. Then with repeated timers, the next time a timer is generated, it looks like the previous padding is used, even though you may have changed your start or end padding.

The quickest way is to edit the timers and change them.

Go to your timers, highlight the ones to change, press OK, then the value you want to change, then the "properties" button (second row from the top and far right) and edit the values and save them.

The next time around, the values set here should be used.

Hope this helps.

Jenolan

Quote from: raj1954 on January 19, 2023, 12:27:54 PMGo to your timers, highlight the ones to change, press OK, then the value you want to change, then the "properties" button (second row from the top and far right) and edit the values and save them.

Look's like you are right ... ouch huh ... one additional help if when I jump to the dox and can not see it ... with the remote how do you select multiple items in your timer list?

Thanks!!!
Larry
<?= "Jenolan(Larry) :: Coding Since 1973" ?>

We have an IceBox .... once a Skippa & Humax

Ian_AW

Quote from: Jenolan on January 19, 2023, 12:53:45 PM... with the remote how do you select multiple items in your timer list?

I don't believe you can. It is one at a time.