Odd "repeat recorded because of timer conflict" behaviour?

Started by prl, February 17, 2023, 12:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

A tuner conflict meant that last night's (Thu 16 Feb) first episode of Taskmaster Australia on 10 HD was rescheduled to record (what I assume is its repeat) tonight Fri 17 Feb at 20:38 on 10 HD. That's all fine and as expected, but it's also somehow managed to queued a recording (not yet sent to the PVR) of Taskmaster Australia tonight Fri 17 Feb at 19:30 on 10 Shake.

Neither of tonight's Taskmaster Australia episodes that have been selected to record have episode numbers, so it's hard to know just which episodes are selected to record on the two channels. The show synopses are also the same, and not specific to an episode, for the two episodes.

The episode on 10 HD is marked as a repeat, as I'd expect, but the episode on 10 Shake is marked as first run, which seems both unlikely and possibly the reason why it's scheduled to record.

ACT IceGuide, Beyonwiz T4 (firmware 20211010)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

Curious. The recording of the rescheduled Taskmaster on 10 HD has now disappeared, and I now have the recording only on 10 Shake. I have no idea whether that's correct.

It would help with problems like this if the Web pages showed season/episode numbers for the series.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

I see that Taskmaster Australia now has season/episode numbers in the EPG. My thanks to whoever added them.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use