Missing ALL EPG content for 7flix

Started by raj, November 14, 2021, 02:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raj

G'day,

Region: NSW - Wollongong or NSW - South Coast
PVR: Beyonwiz V2

My brother in Batemans Bay is having trouble getting ANY content for 7flix to show up on the EPG. He can change to the channel on the V2 and the program is showing, however there us absolutely no EPG information shown.

He has set everything up correctly after logging in to his IceTV account via the browser, and he has the IceTV plugin in the V2, but no luck. If he disables IceTV on the V2 then data does show up for 7flix, but then does not get the benefits of IceTV. Enabling IceTV on the V2 ends up with nothing for 7flix.

Manually fetching EPG and timers does not bring entries for 7flix.

Is IceTV providing information for 7flix for those regions?

Thanks.

prl

Has your brother checked My Account>Guide Settings in his IceTV Web account pages to check whether IceTV is enabled for 7flix?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

raj

Yes, the IceTV account via the browser shows 7flix as being available.

raj

MD

Hi Raj,

I've tried sending a DM to you, twice, but no reply.  If we had the "brother's" details we could check the account otherwise we are in the dark.  I can't check yours either as the email on the forum doesn't find you in our database?

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: raj on November 14, 2021, 02:25:29 PM
Region: NSW - Wollongong or NSW - South Coast
PVR: Beyonwiz V2

So which is it?  According to FreeTV, the PRIME7 DVB-triplets differ for the two broadcast markets.
So does your brother receive 7flix from 2 different areas?  If so, and he uses a "Favourites" bouquet, does he have the "right area's" 7flix in hid Favourites?
Get him to zap to 7flix, then from live TV - MENU>>Information>>Service>>OK, then GREEN/PIDs
What do the last three entries (TSID, ONID, SID) show (don't worry about the decimal numbers shown in brackets, just the hexadecimal numbers listed as 0xNNNN)?
Get him to do the same for 7HD.

From the FreeTV Service Information Register, 7flix is -
ONID / TSID / SID
Illawarra: 3281 / 099F / 0966
South Coast: 3281/ 099E / 0970

Quote from: raj on November 14, 2021, 02:25:29 PM
Is IceTV providing information for 7flix for those regions?

There's a possibility that IceTV has a DVB-triplet mismatch.

MD

All good now, he posted a proper support ticket on Sunday and we updated the EPG data.