Late show with Stephen Colbert

Started by csutak40, January 19, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

This show has started a LOT earlier for the last two nights in Melbourne.  It is disappointing, because I missed the opening monologue both nights, which is the only part I watch
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Tiphanee

Hi there Judy,

Many thanks for your note.

We do time checks at 5pm each day to pick up any late changes. Unfortunately, the time that Stephen Colbert is on (and with the LIVE Big Bash Cricket) and other late night programming before it, we can't control the changes for that time slot.

Hopefully all returns to normal once the Big Bash season is over.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

gajcameron

This year just about every Late show with Stephen Colbert and Late Late show with James Corden are listed as First Runs, when about half of them are repeats.  Even now when they are on their long summer break.

Tiphanee

Hi gajcameron -

Many thanks for your message regarding Stephen Colbert and James Corden. Unfortunately, we sometimes don't get information regarding the eps until it's quite late for these shows and so they are marked as First Runs. That way, if it is a screening that is indeed a repeat, it can be deleted but if it's a Premiere you won't miss it. I will remind the Guide Team to endeavour to source the episode information where they can to try and minimise these issues.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader