Can't change series recordings "Record" field from app

Started by prl, June 14, 2021, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

A couple of days ago I tried to use the Android app (v2.33) to change the "Record" field of a series recording of Agatha Christie's Miss Marple from "First runs and repeats" to "First runs". The operation shows no errors, and it briefly shows a spinner popup (presumably while communicating with the IceTV server), but the "Record" field remains unchanged in the app and in my My Week Web page.

Changing the same field through my My Week Web page using the series recording's "Update Series recording on..." link works correctly.

It would also be useful for there to be a simple way to tell the app to do a fetch from the IceTV server after making changes through the Web page rather than having to wait until the next scheduled fetch is due.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

But then after the app did its fetch, it appears to have set the recording of Miss Marple back to "First runs and repeats"!
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi prl,

Thanks for the heads up, we will check it out.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Thanks, Daniel. Let me know if I can do any testing for you.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Hi, Daniel. The Record setting for my Miss Marple series recording has gone from "First runs and repeats" to "First runs" without me taking any other action.  ???
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use