Problem opening the Forum on Firefox

Started by csutak40, February 23, 2021, 11:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Don't know what's going on, but I can't open the Forum (can the webpage - even tried using the link from there) from Firefox, starting last night.  Can open it in Chrome (using the same URL)
No error message, it just sits there, as if the internet was slow
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

Judy, I poseted the url for this post and it opened OK in Firefox - not sure if I am using the latest build. Just checked and I do have the current build.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

It's working for me in MacOS Firefox (v85.0.2).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

grampus

This may tend to confuse,  i find occasionally I have to log in again.   Due to a timeout I suppose.
But the login complains that It is an unknown user name or password, or something similar.   numerous retries with my uname/password .
Same result, then if I toggle down to the bottom of the page, select the link for the forum, lo and behold the forum immediately comes up ok and I find that I am already logged in.

I am also using Firefox.

BeyonWiz, T3

csutak40

Quote from: IanL-S on February 23, 2021, 12:43:43 PM
Judy, I poseted the url for this post and it opened OK in Firefox - not sure if I am using the latest build. Just checked and I do have the current build.

Ian
Hmm.  I was on the laptop, which is put away ATM.  I am now on the desktop and had no problem opening it here  (why didn't I think of trying it here earlier?)  Anyway, I'll see what happens when I get the laptop out again
Most peculiar (I did try closing and reopening FF, in fact I am nearly sure that I also rebooted between yesterday and this morning)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,