Step Outside With Paul Burt

Started by aeb001, February 06, 2021, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Step Outside With Paul Burt are still coming through as premieres. this has previously been reported
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Lisa

Hi Adrian,
we are trying to "catch" all the incorrect flags with the repeats etc...still a work in progress.
I have now added an episode to AFN Fishing for tomorrow....

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@Lisa cheers for that. the drunk history ones are tomorrow so i thought they would have been done before close of business yesterday so rather than not say anything i mentioned both shows i saw with issues. hope that helps
Adrian

Lisa

Hi again Adrian,
Drunk History R flags all done for tomorrow! :)

Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Adrian

aeb001

@lisa none of these repeats were fixed after you messaged me
Step Outside With Paul Burt - 7mate HD, 6:00am, Sat, 13 Feb 2021, 30 minutes
Step Outside With Paul Burt - 7mate HD, 6:30am, Sat, 13 Feb 2021, 30 minutes
Step Outside With Paul Burt - 7mate HD, 6:00am, Sun, 14 Feb 2021, 30 minutes
@tipahnee
Adrian

Lisa

Good Morning Adrian,

R flags have put on Holey Moley and Paul Burt for tomorrow...hope they stay there.
The UK version of Ambulance should now be showing on 10 correctly.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@lisa i'm not sure if you read my message the other day but icetv's 7 day guide loads 5 days to a device and once the premiere (actual repeat) goes through to the device they arent coming off without manual interference. How come you only edited the one day rather than just doing the next 7 days for Step Outside With Paul Burt as they are already laoded in the guide & mondays afternoon airing of Holey moley? Otherwise i have to keep coming back time & time again to manual fix this on the app / pc side as well as the device side each time an edit is doen by you & the team
Adrian

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

let me speak with Dan about this one...I know it must be frustrating.....

thanks, Lisa 
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

@lisa just an FYI that I added a comment to that exact affect (involve dan) in the thread about Restoration Workshop last night with a few details about what seems to be occuring. http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/icetv-epg-content/5/restoration-workshop/6721/
Adrian

aeb001

Quote from: Lisa on February 13, 2021, 11:16:34 AM
Good Morning Adrian,

R flags have put on Holey Moley and Paul Burt for tomorrow...hope they stay there.
The UK version of Ambulance should now be showing on 10 correctly.

cheers,  Lisa

I had already manually marked them as do not record both in the app & on the device. As mentioned had previously happened, once again the moment you edited them they all set themselves to record on the device, even though on the app & website they were now showing as repeats. Definitely one for Dan.
Adrian