Repeats and double ups

Started by csutak40, January 24, 2021, 01:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG,
This was marked new deliberately due to the previous evening being incorrectly marked repeat. I believe some software updates may have caused  some errant repeat flags. Apologies and thanks again for your patience through this process.
Cheers Gai

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG
Re BLUEY - I have removed the repeat flag from the 8:01 am showing of this episode ABC Plus/Kids, even though ABC have marked as a repeat.  As you noted it is repeated again at 18:21.  ABC TV do have it repeated again at 18:53 as have IceTV.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on March 30, 2021, 01:35:33 PM
Hi BazzaG
ABC TV do have it repeated again at 18:53 as have IceTV.

Not according to what I see ... refer to the attached screen shot.

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG,
The 6.53pm show is on ABC TV  (or ABC1 to some) as mentioned in my post - not ABC Plus/Kids. Maybe we can move on from this one now.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Oops, apologies I stand corrected.

I guess that since Bluey is so popular it's getting a 1 episode premier on their main channel.

In any event it's still a repeat.

Trial_Master

Bold & the Beautiful this Friday 16:30 is marked as Repeat in Brisbane guide.

Lisa

Hi Trial Master,

thankyou for your note.
From what I can ascertain Bold & Beautiful is a Repeat this Friday as it is Good Friday.....they are showing Ep 8444....we are up to 8482 which is being aired on Thursday.

cheers, Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

Trial_Master

Thanks Lisa. Ten's website didn't show repeat so I assumed it was the new database issue. Thanks for clarifying.

BazzaG

The Durrells is marked as repeat in the IceTV guide:

The Durrells
'Episode 1 - The Durrells Arrive in Corfu'
ABC TV HD, 7:32pm, Sat, 3 Apr 2021, 49 minutes

REPEAT

Series, 2016, United Kingdom, English, Drama, Season 1 Episode 1

but it's not marked as such in the ABC guide and I believe I've seen promo's for the show as being new.

PS. For those interested you can binge all 4 seasons, but not the special, on iView.

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG
The Durrells is definitely not a new series.  It was first scheduled in our system in August 2016 and has been repeated more than once since.  You may well have seen a promo but I assure it was simply advertising it was on not as new.  Also beware a network will mark a show as new simply because it is new on their network!
Have a lovely Easter holiday
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Fair enough. Just another example of an ABC stuff up in their EPG ... they have SO many mistakes with the season and/or episode numbers, in particular, of numerous shows its bordering on the ridiculous.

Some current examples, Grand Designs, Peppa Pig, QI, Bluey, and so on and so forth.

Thanks for verifying, given the age of the show I wasn't totally sure but having said that, the only FTA TV that we watch is almost just the ABC; given the crap that 7, 9 & 10 broadcast (IOHO), and this show isn't something that I remember showing from the past.

Cheers
Happy Easter

prl

The ABC is showing Season 1 of The Durrells. We've definitely recorded and watched it in the past. I can't remember how many seasons of it have been shown, but I think it's at least two.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Trial_Master

I've never heard of The Durrells so I've set up to record this Saturday. Episode 1 is on again next Monday, I recall there was a way to filter multiple repeats by time in the past, is there anyway to stop multiple repeat timers generating now?

prl

Quote from: Trial_Master on April 02, 2021, 12:28:53 PMis there anyway to stop multiple repeat timers generating now?

Not that I know of.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing