Repeats and double ups

Started by csutak40, January 24, 2021, 01:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

YES it is.

Both Planet America (2012) and Planet America Fireside Chat (2020) are in my list of pgms to record.

Even if they weren't the Friday night broadcast is still NOT a repeat.

MD

Hmmm - more than one BazzaG username at IceTV, yours with the email address after it.  Nevertheless if you'd realise that I am quite capable of reading small print and that being shouted at via capitals simply makes me angry it may explain my haste in picking the wrong BazzaG.  Stop using them, it's rude.  We will check the data ABC tomorrow.

Enjoy your show.

GaiO IceTV

Hi Bazza G,
I'm sorry Planet America was marked a repeat on Friday - I have asked Dan to look into it.  I have marked one of the repeats today as new in case it was missed last night by anyone else. 
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Gai,

I don't need it, but thanks anyway. Please mark it correctly as a repeat.

csutak40

Quote from: BazzaG on March 27, 2021, 09:18:33 AM
Gai,

I don't need it, but thanks anyway. Please mark it correctly as a repeat.
You may not have needed it, but some others may have missed it
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Are the Bosch episodes in the middle of the night (3 of them, one after the other next Friday) really new episodes?  I am not sure, but surely, if they weren't repeats, they wouldn't be showing them at night?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

GaiO IceTV

Hi Judy,
Bizarre time I agree but definitely marked as new series premiere! That's SBS!
Cheers Gai

aeb001

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on March 28, 2021, 09:22:05 AM
Hi Judy,
Bizarre time I agree but definitely marked as new series premiere! That's SBS!
Cheers Gai

@gaio Season 6 not Season 2020 thats where you threw people.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

prl

IMDb shows the three episodes of Bosch on Friday night as having been released on 17 Apr 2020, and that they are part of season 6.

I'm pretty sure that that makes them new, and that using "season 2020" is not incorrect.

However, I think I'd prefer it if IceTV restricted using years as season numbers to sporting events.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

BazzaG

Media Watch

'Series 2021, Episode 9'
ABC TV HD, 9:23pm, Mon, 29 Mar 2021, 16 minutes

REPEAT

Triple M shockers; Jeremy Cordeaux axed; ACA - not the full story; Morrow's mistake. Presented by Paul Barry.
Series, 2021, Australia, English, Current Affairs, Season 2021 Episode 9

Not a repeat.

BazzaG

Deleted

BazzaG

Four Corners

'Aung San Suu Kyi - The Rise And Fall Of An Icon'
ABC TV HD, 10:00am, Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 49 minutes

ON NOW

In February, Myanmar's military launched a coup, arresting political leader Aung San Suu Kyi. In this provocative portrait, some of those who once publicly supported her say she lost her credibility during her time in power.
Series, 2021, Australia, English, Current Affairs, Documentary, Season 2021 Episode 9

Recording Options
This show is currently being recorded on device Beyonwiz U4. This show is part of a series recording.

This is not new but a repeat of last nights broadcast.

BazzaG

Bluey
'Easter'
ABC TV Plus/Kids, 8:01am, Sun, 4 Apr 2021, 9 minutes

REPEAT

Bingo is convinced the Easter Bunny has forgotten them like last year, until Bluey finds a series of clues that leads them on an Easter egg treasure hunt.

Series, 2019, Australia, English, Drama, Short Film, Season 2 Episode 47
Recording Options
This show is part of a series recording but will not be recorded. (Repeat showing but series set for first runs only.) Record this episode.

While this episode is currently listed in the ABC online guide as a repeat ... it is not a repeat.

The "Easter" episode is also not episode S02E47 as per the ABC guide, rather it's: S02E52 (the final "new" episode of season 2).

The same episode is also to broadcast @ 6:21pm which would be a repeat.

IceTV currently has the same episode listed in guide @ 6:53pm ... this is not listed in the ABC online guide.

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: BazzaG on March 30, 2021, 10:30:52 AM
Four Corners
'Aung San Suu Kyi - The Rise And Fall Of An Icon'
ABC TV HD, 10:00am, Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 49 minutes

This is not new but a repeat of last nights broadcast.

Last night's episode "Aung San Suu Kyi - The Rise And Fall Of An Icon" (E09) was marked as a repeat.
I guess this caters for those that had missed getting a scheduled timer due to the tagging error.

BazzaG

Quote from: grumpy_geoff on March 30, 2021, 12:41:44 PM
Last night's episode "Aung San Suu Kyi - The Rise And Fall Of An Icon" (E09) was marked as a repeat.
I guess this caters for those that had missed getting a scheduled timer due to the tagging error.

If that was the case for me (Melbourne) then last nights episode would not have recorded ... but it did.