Studio 10 Weekend edition

Started by csutak40, January 05, 2021, 12:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

The show used to be called just Studio 10.  I asked if there was a way to allow us to set a show to only record certain days, as I only want to record the weekend edition, which is basically a repeat of the week - shortened.
One of the staff members suggested that she could rename it "weekend edition" which would allow me just to tape that.  That worked great. 
I noticed that it stopped recording, so on checking I discovered that it has now been changed back to Studio 10,. 
Would it be possible to change it again please?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

laurent

Hello Judy

Thank you for your suggestion.   We have created 'Studio 10 Weekend Edition' from Jan 10 to overcome this problem.

Kind regards
Lauren (Guide Team)
IceTV Guide Team

csutak40

Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

Quote from: laurent on January 05, 2021, 06:41:32 PM
Hello Judy

Thank you for your suggestion.   We have created 'Studio 10 Weekend Edition' from Jan 10 to overcome this problem.

Kind regards
Lauren (Guide Team)
This has now reverted to being called just Studio 10 (probably through the other changes that happened last week)
Cheers,
Judy

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: csutak40 on January 24, 2021, 04:51:41 AM
Quote from: laurent on January 05, 2021, 06:41:32 PM
Hello Judy

Kind regards
Lauren (Guide Team)
This has now reverted to being called just Studio 10 (probably through the other changes that happened last week)
You could setup an AutoTimer definition on your V2 to just record the weekend broadcasts of Studio 10.

csutak40

Quote from: grumpy_geoff on January 24, 2021, 11:39:50 AM

You could setup an AutoTimer definition on your V2 to just record the weekend broadcasts of Studio 10.

I know you said you use both, but I've been avoiding doing that, just to make sure I don't confuse the poor thing  ;D
Cheers,
Judy

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: csutak40 on January 24, 2021, 01:05:22 PM
Quote from: grumpy_geoff on January 24, 2021, 11:39:50 AM

I know you said you use both, but I've been avoiding doing that, just to make sure I don't confuse the poor thing  ;D

Up to you.  Either -

• wait for the guide pixies to see if they deliver a "Studio 10 Weekend Edition" series (and hope they never revert it like they've just done), or
  • manually set two timers for each Saturday and Sunday, or
  • create an AutoTimer definition that will only set timers for the weekend broadcasts (and delete the IceTV series recording of "Studio 10" [/size][size=78%]as you can't have both).[/size]