Keyword recordings

Started by csutak40, July 19, 2020, 10:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I am not great at setting up keywords...  So, I am trying to set one up for Paul Hollywood.  How do you make it include Paul Hollywood's?
Also how do you make it ignore every show that has the word Hollywood?

The Reel Thing

C31, 7:30pm, Wed, 22 Jul 2020, 30 minutes
Join Pauly T and The Reel Thing crew as they talk all things movies, from the latest news, reviews and interviews from Hollywood to Melbourne. Including local content and prize giveaways galore.

This show matched the Keyword Recording: "Paul Hollywood".

I thought that if I put "Paul Hollywood" in quotation marks, that would look for the entire thing, not just part of it
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Judy,

Having a look at the keyword, you have it correctly set now as "Paul Hollywood", and this will work correctly from now on.

The reason that "The Reel Thing" was scheduled is that originally you set it up without the quotes as just Paul Hollywood, but now that you have changed the keyword recording it will be fine, and "The Reel Thing" was removed automatically once you had updated the keyword.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

csutak40

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on July 20, 2020, 09:30:07 AM
Hi Judy,

Having a look at the keyword, you have it correctly set now as "Paul Hollywood", and this will work correctly from now on.

The reason that "The Reel Thing" was scheduled is that originally you set it up without the quotes as just Paul Hollywood, but now that you have changed the keyword recording it will be fine, and "The Reel Thing" was removed automatically once you had updated the keyword.
Thanks Daniel
It must have taken a while to remove itself.  I did check after I changed it, and it was still there, so presumed I haven't done it correctly
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,