The Brokenwood Mysteries 'Dead Men Don't Shoot Ducks' not a repeat?

Started by raymondjpg, June 16, 2020, 12:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

I doubt that The Brokenwood Mysteries 'Dead Men Don't Shoot Ducks'  scheduled for 9Gem, 8:30pm, Sun, 21 Jun is a repeat. It is the third episode in the latest (sixth) series of this show and as far as I know has not been shown previously in Australia.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Tiphanee

Hi raymondjpg,

Many thanks for your message.

This was showing as a premiere in some states, and a repeat in others. I have now corrected across the board and you should see the change reflected in the next 10 minutes.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

raymondjpg

Quote from: Tiphanee on June 16, 2020, 01:50:23 PMThis was showing as a premiere in some states, and a repeat in others. I have now corrected across the board and you should see the change reflected in the next 10 minutes.

Thanks Tiphanee. I'm past trying to keep up with what the various TV services have or have not shown, and what they may erroneously mark as a repeat in some states, but be assured we rely on your expertise at IceTV to pick up on any such mistakes. I appreciate it is quite a task.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD