ABC ME missing

Started by gsmith2409, August 11, 2019, 08:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsmith2409

I noticed that I didn't have tv guide information for ABC ME. I found out within "guide settings" that it was set to disable. I updated to 'all' but still not seeing the channel guide coming through to the box (channel 23 is there) and also not showing in mobile app guide. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Humax HDR-7500T

MD

Hi,

Can you post this as a support ticket on our website so we can see what's going on and manage the issue through our support system.  All the ABC channels are always set to 'All' by IceTV.  There's a support button on the bottom left of the website or use 'Contact Us' under 'Help".

csutak40

I am getting more and more confused with all the available channels.  I honestly don't remember, what ABC ME has.  Just had a look, and there doesn't seem to be anything there that I would want to watch, so it is possible that I disabled it on purpose, however, just had a look, and it is disabled for me as well
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

aerya3

FYI ABC ME is mainly a kids channel. So I think it makes sense for it to be disabled if you don't have kids.
Amy

gsmith2409

Things started coming good with EPG showing details by following night.

FYI, one of the programs was looking at was MythBusters junior, a good show and had Adam from original semi hosting.
Humax HDR-7500T