ABC HD Guide Problems

Started by zoszos68, April 08, 2007, 01:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoszos68

I had the Guide working ok but had to re upgrade Vista but when going to set up the guide again I could not change ABC HDTV to ABC HD from the list as it was not an option anymore (where did it go).

I did do a manual edit of the name type it in but when checking to see if any (well the west wing as that's about the only show in HD for ABC HD) data is there and still nothing.

So should a manual typing of the the name work and if it should any idea why i get no data and if not how do I get it back in the list so I can choose it.

I have unistalled pimp reinstalled etc a few time all to no avail.
Zos

noif

I'm having the same issue. I just changed from free*epg (where i didn't have this problem, but slow and inconsistant updates was bugging me with that).
Has anyone else come across this and solved it?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The ABC HD channel should be available in all regions at the moment, because there is very little if anything on ABC HD in any given week the channel can sometimes disappear, as long as something is on however it should be available.

At the moment the only show in the next 7 days on ABC HD is "The West Wing" on Saturday the 14th.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

jgrffin

Is this why, having just rebuilt my media center, that i no longer have ABC HD or SBS HD in the available guide channels?

jgrffin

Well i still don't get ABC HD or SBS HD in my guide listings. :'(

Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can do ?

philzgr8

I agree and it is far from clear why this occurs. My suspicion is that when you add the listings to channels you will never get these listings unless at the time you added them there were listings for those channels. From my perspective I would think Ice need to look at this issue and consider some kind of placeholder for ABCHD and SBSHD to ensure they can be added to channels.