Not connecting wirelessly so no epg or timer list

Started by charlotte, July 29, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlotte

I have a t4.
I lost my internet for over a week. Didn't know because was o/s.  I was then able to connect for a short while, then lost it again.
I set up mobile broadband and I've now got wifi internet again for my iPad but not for icetv - no epg or timers. When I try to fetch epg and update timers it says icetv update completed with errors. I can't log in to server. as it says I've had too many tries and/or there was an error. Max retries exceeded.
The log goes on about cannot retrieve channel map.....caused Max tries exceeded, caused by class socket.gaierror...errno name or service not known.
I think this is all because I still have no access to internet for Beyonwiz. I think it's a validation issue. Iinet has told me to do this and that, but still no internet.  Also their instructions aren't always consistent.
I've tried the reboot but no success. Any help would be most appreciated. In the meantime I would appreciate tips on how to record when you have no epg.

charlotte

So I've tried to set up the wireless but I can't set it up with either the previous wlan or with the new Optus wireless broadband router. So frustrating.

charlotte

I've finally got the wifi working but still can't get epg or timers.
WLAN connection is connected.
Wireless network says its disconnected??  Have checked all the hardware.
IP address is unconfirmed nameserver is unconfirmed.
Any ideas?

MD

Charlotte,

I've replied by a personal message 3 times to ask you to lodge a support ticket via the IceTV website and also sent you the method to connect and test the T4's connection the internet. You haven't replied?