Motor Sport: Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour

Started by aeb001, May 02, 2019, 04:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

This is marked as a series but is actually a highlights of the Easter weekends race but it is held yearly so for those of us who would like to keep it as an annual recording please just remove the series
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Thanks Adrian for your message. I'll take a look at this and let you know shortly.

Cheers

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Alison

Hi Adrian,

We are not really allowed to change SBS's data, but Tiphanee and I have made the decision to change it to an episode of "Motor Sport: Speedweek Special" as it is another relevant SBS program. Therefore it would not be a series and I have also removed it from the "Coming Soon List".

Regards,

Alison
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Alison, thats kind of like changing the v8 supercars highlights & F1 highlights to RPM specials. surely if its airing by them as a show of its own it should remain as "Motor Sport: Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour". i was simply indicating that the series tag should be removed and in no way indicating that the show itself should be changed in any way
Adrian

Alison

Hi aeb001,

I just received clarification from SBS that '2019 Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour' is Series 2019, Episode 18 of Speedweek. I hope this avoids any more confusion and I'm passing on the apologies for any inconvenience form the SBS program editor also.

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Adrian

aeb001

Alison,

Anyone that had set this recording based of the original title has lost the recording from their upcoming recordings

AB
Adrian

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Luckily there wasn't that many that set it to record, but for those that might have missed it we have created one off timers to ensure it doesn't get missed.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.