Ice Road Truckers

Started by aeb001, January 20, 2019, 11:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Ice Road Truckers - 'A Bridge Too Far' - 7mate, 4:00am, Wed, 23 Jan 2019, 60 minutes - REPEAT
I've just discovered that 7Mate has played the whole of season 10 & is 1/2 way through season 11. IceTV has had the majority of them marked as repeats & as such I've only seen 3 of them. The above episode is S11E06. As Only s10e10 was left on 7plus I've just watched s10 via a "naughty" website. Please please please keep an eye on this
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

aeb001

can you guys see the show airing in the last 2 days (and ever weekday last week hence the original post). 7 says an episode aired monday & tuesday & those episodes are now up on 7plus but when i check icetv & other guides i cannot find any evidence of an episode airing so far this week.
Adrian

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

I've taken a quick look at it and it appears to be playing on 7Mate in Sydney. However, in Brisbane and the Gold Coast because of the time difference 7Mate is showing Big Bash. Perhaps the episodes will screen in QLD after the Cricket and I'll make a note to tell the team they will be premiere eps when eventually they screen.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

thanks heaps Tiphanee for clearing that up. Makes a lot more sense now. They have been playing them up here but only sporadically hence why i thought i must have been missing episodes because of a repeat flag. I've caught up via 7plus. Poor form on 7's behalf.
Adrian