Sherlock ABC Sun 9 Rec 20:30 - repeat or not?

Started by prl, December 06, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

IceTV has marked Sherlock: The Lying Detective (S4E2), ABC/ABC HD 20:30 Sun 9 Dec as a repeat. The ABC online EPG doesn't have it marked as a repeat. The ABC promo straight after last night's (5 Dec) Would I Lie To You advertised "all new episodes" (spoken) and "New Series" (on screen) of Sherlock starting 20:30 Sun 9 Dec.

Sherlock: The Six Thatchers (S4E1), ABC/ABC HD 01:00 Fri 7 Dec is marked as a repeat on both the ABC and IceTV EPGs. Correctly, I think because I remember the episode).

Is it a repeat of not? I don't recall seeing anything like the synopses on the IceTV and ABC EPGs (which are different from each other),but I'm not sure.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,

Whilst ABC are stating these are new episodes, our database is showing that Series 4 was shown here in November 2017 and is therefore not a new series.  ABC has a habit of marking shows as new (that are in fact repeats) as it may not have been shown on "ABC" before.

Cheers Gai

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

IanL-S

IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help