PIMPmyMCE for Vista (version 2.10.00) has been released

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, April 03, 2007, 09:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The new PIMPmyMCE client (version 2.10.00) is now available.

It can be downloaded from http://www.icetv.com.au/setupvistamce.shtml.

The above page also includes the setup instructions for Vista MCE and for the PIMP client.

This version will only work on Vista MCE.

Fixes/Improvements in version 2.10.00:

• Added support for 64-bit systems
  • Fixed issue where some installs would not register properly
  • Changed minimum fetch time to match IceTV server limits

This is primarily a release for 64-bit Vista systems, a new version will be out shortly with better handling of the server limits.

Please post any feedback below.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Shane

Seems to be working fine - also a fix you missed: changed minimum check interval from 10mins to 15mins to match new IceTV server limits.

Regards,
Shane.
Shuttle SB83G5M (P4 630 nVidia 6600) running Vista Premium with:
Hauppauge Nova-T 500 MCE Tuner|Ice TV Guide|PIMP|Buffalo LinkStation HD-H160LAN & HD-HG300LAN|Xbox 360 MCE

doodoo

Is version '2.10.00' that you quote as latest the same as 'Beta build 2.0.0.10' ?? Cos that's the version I get when I download from the supplied link page.

thanks, Patrick

Shane

Hauppauge Nova-T 500 MCE Tuner|Ice TV Guide|PIMP|Buffalo LinkStation HD-H160LAN & HD-HG300LAN|Xbox 360 MCE

doodoo

Ok thanks for the reply Shane; I just wanted to be sure.

Now --- if only I could get the bugger to work   >:(

I have gone thru all the steps numerous times to no avail. At one point a few days ago I had guide data for SBS, but even that is no longer showing.

VERY frustrating! I have read through the support forums but seem to be going round in circles. Might be time to make the phone call to support...

Patrick

Shane

Patrick,

Have you gone in to scan for channels in MCE, stopped after it finds one (minimum) and then chose to Delete All?

If not - try that, and then reset to defaults in MCE, then run the IceGuide4MCE app that comes with PIMP again.

Regards,
Shane.