Main Menu

Pokemon

Started by Iceypole, September 19, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceypole

All upcoming episodes of Pokemon which are listed as 'Pokemon', should be called 'Pokemon: Indigo League'
Can you please update?

Also, I have noticed the episode numbers are 2 behind in relation to the name of the episode provided.
Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon:_Indigo_League_episodes
For example, S1 E41 - Wake Up Snorlax!, should be S1 E43 - Wake Up Snorlax!
Can you please update this also

Cheers.

Tiphanee

Hi Iceypole,

Many thanks for your note regarding Pokemon. I will take a look at this today and will update accordingly. It may take the day to get the episodes up to date as it is a little more time consuming to move episodes to a new series.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi Iceypole,

I've taken another look at the Pokemon eps and as far as I can see they're in the correct episodic order. As a rule, we follow the numbering set out by thetvdb.com. As well, all these eps are listed under the name 'Pokemon' only on thetvdb.com website so to keep things consistent, I won't go through and rename.

The way IceTV works is that currently one series recording works for all seasons, rather than having to create a different one for each season if they are named individually.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader