T2 Timer Issue post Daylight Saving

Started by raymondjpg, October 08, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

I had the same issues as others with the Daylight Saving changeover, notably timers in My Week that I had not set and which had apparently been passed to the PVR because they were closed red circles, but had not been transferred and did not appear in the T2 timer list. No big problem. I deleted the rogue timers in My Week, and no more appeared.

Today I needed to set a timer for a new show. To save time I went into Coming Soon and set a favourite against the show, and a timer for a new series. I thought that this would transfer automatically to My Week, but only the favourite transferred - not the timer.

I then set a timer manually in My Week. However, after two or three hours this timer has not transferred to the PVR. In the meantime, I have rebooted the T2 in case there was a problem at my end.

I could initiate a manual fetch from the T2, but then I would have no confidence that other timers were being automatically updated in the PVR.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Is the server feeding the T series of BW PVRs working as it should?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi raymondjpg,

Was this for "Pine Gap" or "The Day"?

It looks like the timers for both of these series was created correctly, but for Pine Gap as its not on until the 14th it won't be sent to the Beyonwiz until tomorrow night.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on October 08, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
Hi raymondjpg,

Was this for "Pine Gap" or "The Day"?

It looks like the timers for both of these series was created correctly, but for Pine Gap as its not on until the 14th it won't be sent to the Beyonwiz until tomorrow night.

Silly me, if I thought that the timer for Pine Gap should have appeared in the T2 today. I'm used to seeing autotimers for a U4 appear a day or two earlier.

What phased me was that a timer set for a show on the same day, but at an earlier time, had already transferred and was in the T2 timer list.

"The Day" timer set and transferred without a problem.

False alarm. Thanks for picking it up.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD