Corrupted My Week entries.

Started by JPP, March 28, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPP

For the past couple of days, I have had a corrupted My Week schedule. The Silent Witness entry goes on for several "screen pages", but is eventually followed by normal entries.

Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

grampus

+1
i ended up just battering my way through them, deleting, renewing the entry until i5 looked right.
BeyonWiz, T3

IanL-S

Same here - only checked my 7100+. Both have about 20 timeers. For the seroes recording I selected 'preferr HD' but they are all for SD. Not sure that it is related but on EPG yesterday Silent Witness was in the middle of Rage, but if you clicked on it shot to the next program. Same on both 7100+. On the U4 everything is OK; on T2 there is about 20 SD timers.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Daniel Hall at IceTV

There were definitely some issues with the guide that were caused by the upcoming daylight savings change, these have been fixed and the guide is now all good.

Looking at the first screenshot though it looks like all of those silent witness's had the grey icon so were not actually scheduled, but only showed up as you had the series set as a favourite. There is nothing you can really do to get rid of these, but as the guide was fixed they would have all disappeared.

We are looking through now for any leftover timers that didn't get cancelled correctly (they should have been cleaned up as the guide was cleared up).
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on March 29, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
There were definitely some issues with the guide that were caused by the upcoming daylight savings change, these have been fixed and the guide is now all good.

I still see multiple entries for Silent Witness Monday 2 April. Fortunately I did not have them scheduled as timers, or I would be more concerned.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Daniel Hall at IceTV

I can definitely see something weird going on for ABC on Monday night, am looking into it now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Ok, things should be looking a lot better now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on March 29, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

Looking OK here now. I see Maigret's Dead Man is showing on Monday 2 April where once was listed Silent Witness many times over.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

JPP

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on March 29, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
OK, thanks Daniel, all good now - just the 2 expected entries for Silent Witness, SD and HD, and yes, it wouldn't have been an issue as they were all just favourites as you said  :).
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor