guide data 19 hours ahead

Started by simonm1, February 25, 2007, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonm1

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is specifically a Vista issue, but as it all seems to be working fine on the XP2005 boot of the same computer, I figure this is as good a place as any to post this...

My guide data reads exactly 19 hours into the future.  What it is telling me is on Monday at 1pm, is actually airing on Sunday at 6pm?!  My time and date is correct both in my windows date setting and also what is being displayed within Media Center.  The region I chose when I set up the guide is Australia and the Time Zone setting in the windows date and time properties is correct.

Any thoughts would be very helpful, as this is the only thing stopping me from switching over full time. (special thanks to all those people who helped with the Vista guide work-arounds)

cheers

Daniel Hall at IceTV

If the guide data is not showing at the correct time this will come down to a timezone setting issue.

The guide data itself comes down in UTC and then is formatted depending on the timezone of the PC itself, if the guide data is displaying at the wrong time this will means that the PC is in the wrong timezone. You should check the timezone again to ensure that it is correct.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simonm1

oops.  not sure what happened as I was sure I had checked that, but alas, I was wrong.
apologies.

(the shame, the shame)