Keyword record not working

Started by jillmess, July 02, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jillmess

I had a long standing keyword record for Cycling which has worked just fine until now.  Went to watch Stage 1 of the Tour this morning but nothing had recorded and there were no scheduled recordings for anything "Cycling" on my beyonwiz.  I removed my existing keyword record and set up a new one to be sure that it was all correct, but still no recordings showing up in "my week".  The only thing that will work is a series record.

prl

I just set up a keyword recording for "genre:cycling" and it created a whole bunch of TdF recordings. A search just on the keyword "cycling" also threw up matches for the TdF, though I didn't try converting the search into a keyword recording.

Perhaps some more detail about how you created the keyword recording would be useful.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

This had to do with the 'title:' tag, the issue has been fixed on the server and any recordings that would have previously matched will show up in the next couple of hours.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

jillmess

This is still not working!  I have created a NEW device just to be sure.  Created a new keyword search to be sure it was finding what I expected, created the keyword record, but nothing shows in My Week and the Keyword Recording icon does not show up anywhere in the TV Guide.

simoncasey

It's also not working for me. I have some genre keyword searches that are not appearing in my week. This seems to be from the last week or so. I have them as favourites rather than as recordings.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

There were some issues around extra spaces in some keywords that have just been solved, those affected keywords will show up in the next couple of hours.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

Seems to be working now thanks. The extra space thing had previously been an issue the other way around, ie it seemed to need to extra space at the end to work properly.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: simoncasey on July 05, 2017, 10:37:30 AM
Seems to be working now thanks. The extra space thing had previously been an issue the other way around, ie it seemed to need to extra space at the end to work properly.

It now definitely doesn't require the extra space, but will also now work with it if its there.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.