Unable to record mission impossible ghost protocol

Started by simoncasey, June 22, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simoncasey

I created a single recording from the iPhone app for mission impossible a few days ago but noticed today that it wasn't there. I can tell it was there originally as when I opened the app it was shown as a solid red dot momentarily but then disappeared when the app refreshed. I then tried to add it again and received an error which suggested resetting the app. Subsequent tries gave the same error.
I have now just created the recording directly on the T4.
But these has some similarities with eafywan's post below.

simoncasey

I'm having the same problem recording an episode of Antiques roadshow on We 28 at 4pm. The recording originally appears to create with the red unfilled circle. Then if I go back into the app it has disappeared. If I try to create it again then I get an error.
The icetv log on the T4 shows no mention apart from the standard ok messages

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Simon,

I can definitely see something odd happening, will check it out now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

Actually now that I look, I have quite a few issues with recordings not appearing on the T4 and some that have been removed from the app are still there.

There is some communication  though, because if I add a timer on the T4, it appears on icetv as expected d.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

That's much worse. Most of the single episode recordings have now disappeared from the icetv app and from the T4 - even the ones that were ok earlier. Some single episodes from series that I had said to not record are now being recorded. I have series being recorded on te T4 that had been removed from icetv.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Simon,

Now that it should have all synched, how is it looking now on the T4 and website?
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

No improvement. I'll need to re add a lot of episode recordings and note how to fix up the series recordings that aren't working.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

What were some of the shows that were one-offs that have disappeared?
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

Mainly movies. Galaxy Quest, Soylent Green. Maybe others

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Right, I see them there now, let me see what I can do.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

One offs have been done but there's a few series that are not updating - unforgotten isn't on the T4 but Line of Duty is, even though I cancelled the series recording for it.

I'm trying to update those series to see if that resolves it

Also, no series recordings on Wednesday 28th have made it to the T4 and are shown as queued on the app.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Yes, for the 28th they will be queued right now, we currently implement a 6 day sliding window, so only shows that start before the current time on the 28th will be sent to the Beyonwiz (to ensure all guide data is available before the timer is set).

Unforgotten is definitely a weird one it is currently listed as "Completed" with a message from the Beyonwiz of "Recorded on Beyonwiz T4" which is obviously not correct as its on tomorrow night... I have manually set it back to a "Waiting" state for now to get it to re-schedule.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

simoncasey

Is the 6 day thing recent as we used to get some timers appearing weeks ahead.

prl

Yes, but it was a bug that was fixed a month or so ago.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing