Timer/Recordings still sometimes without Episode Titles

Started by vader1111, May 18, 2017, 11:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader1111

The problem of long range timers appearing without descriptions has been solved. This is a new, but possibly related, problem.

Occasionally I will see a recording which doesn't have an episode title attached. It happened to me last Thursday, with my recording of "Grimm", and I usually see it happen 1-2 times per week. This mostly seems to happen with Prime7 (Canberra), but I can't say with certainty that it doesn't happen with other networks.

What is really unusual is that the timer/recordings do have episode titles when I view them in IceTV, on the website or phone app. They appear, with titles, in "My Week", 7 days ahead of time. The timers appear on the T2 144 hours ahead of time, with the title missing. For some reason, what the T2 receives does not always match up completely with what I see in the IceTV TV Guide online.

The description field does contain a description of the episode, or at least a description of the series - it's just the episode title which is missing. It is not completely blank, as with the previous long range timers problem.

I have also posted this on the Beyonwiz forum, as I'm not sure if it's a Beyonwiz issue, or an IceTV issue.

prl

The discussion of this problem is here on the Beyonwiz forum.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing