Login Failure

Started by srto2, April 23, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srto2

Good moaning,

My last successful fetch was at 1821 last night (22/4) and I'm getting the following error message:

The guide fetch from my android phone is working normally...

Any ideas people?

edit: Hmm.  The image didn't happen either but in short it's a login failure to 'api.icetv.com.au' port=80 : Read timed out

grampus

I am also having a login failure and fetch epg on my
Beyonwiz T3
coincidently i have also just done an USB u/g to th latest f/w. released last night.

I have had one successful fetch since u/g at around 0930 this morning, after that no contact.
BeyonWiz, T3

srto2

I did the USB update this morning as well, at about 0930, but ICE didn't update at all after 1821 yesterday.  So the failure is unrelated to the update but very frustrating...

grampus

I did a manual fetch around 9:30.   which worked.
But nothing since. 
My fetch freq is set to 15 mins and has been working like that "forever"

I may regress back just for completeness.
BeyonWiz, T3

srto2

That was my thinking initially until I checked the website and saw when my last update was...  I should have had updates all last night and this morning prior to the firmware install so I'm pretty sure that the problem is at the ICE end.  But if you have success I guess I'll do the same!

grampus

Quote from: srto2 on April 23, 2017, 11:50:47 AM
That was my thinking initially until I checked the website and saw when my last update was...  I should have had updates all last night and this morning prior to the firmware install so I'm pretty sure that the problem is at the ICE end.  But if you have success I guess I'll do the same!
As I said just for completeness.  Have ,just now done that using existing stored config, same result.
BeyonWiz, T3

srto2

Quote from: grampus on April 23, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

As I said just for completeness.  Have ,just now done that using existing stored config, same result.

Thanks for that.  I guess we'll need to wait until someone's on deck at ICE... :)

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

I've contacted IceTV support.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

MD

Hi everyone, I've notified Dan

Daniel Hall at IceTV