Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends

Started by Archer_11, July 11, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer_11

Hi Folks,

I am receiving multiple errors when trying to record Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. 

Last night it was the only show I was trying to record, but it errored with a timer conflict message. It's set up to record tonight with one other show playing (two eps same network) and has errored again. I have cancelled and re-queued and the same issue persists. Any assistance gratefully received. I am particularly curious about last night as there were literally no other shows being recorded (I concede that tonight's other recording may create an issue despite our PVR being meant to handle same network recording, my understanding is that IceTV cannot control any issues with this behaviour)

I've raised this under ticket 61108 but received an auto reply advising no support on Monday's, as the show is on tonight I thought I would try here. PVR is a Topfield 2400.

Thanks in advance

IanL-S

You can get timer conflicts when the Toppy tries to update the time for the recording .... it thinks it is a different recording not an adjustment. This is due to the way Toppys update timers - they delete the existing timer and then create a new one. The amount of the time adjustment, and a change in the length, may play a role in this.

If you have adequate pre and post padding it should not be an issue. If the time is out significantly, you could adjust the time using TMSTimer (that is what I do).

Hope this helps

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Archer_11