Second T2 not showing up in device list

Started by IanL-S, July 08, 2016, 04:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Just set up my second T2. IceTV is set up on the T2, the EPG data has downloaded by the device is not showing in my account. It still says there is a free device.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Update: Manually added the device and set some recordings. Will report progress.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Dave at IceTV

Hi Ian,

I can only see one T2 connecting to your account, and I notice all of the schedules for the T2 02 device you added are still queued, waiting to be downloaded.

Try running the IceTV plugin's setup wizard again, making sure to enter 'Beyonwiz T2 02' as the device label.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

IanL-S

IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

IanL-S

Dave

It looks like I somehow created a new account. I got a 'welcome to IceTV email. I will PM with details.

Ian
Update: The problem seems to be the account name not being an email address. My recollection is that the account name was changed after the first T2 was added.

Ian
Synology NAS

Dave at IceTV

For anyone following or finding this topic in future, Ian and myself sorted this out via PMs and then a phone call as it was too complicated to solve on the forum.

cheers

Dave
Customer Service

IanL-S

Dave, I really appreciate the efforts you put in in helping me through this issue. :) :)

As Dave said, the process was complicated and was, to an extent, due to user error. The moral is that, if you are adding a second T2 to your account, you need to be careful.

Ian
Synology NAS