Changes to Nine and Ten - Sun 25/04 to Wed 28/04

Started by themolk, April 22, 2016, 06:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themolk

Hi team - there have been a number of changes issued for Nine and Ten from Sunday through Wednesday next week, including 2 eps of YBITR Sun/Mon, MAFS finishing on Wednesday with a double ep, a double of of People v OJ on Sunday to end the series, etc. When will these changes be reflected in the EPG?

csutak40

Quote from: themolk on April 22, 2016, 06:23:03 PM
Hi team - there have been a number of changes issued for Nine and Ten from Sunday through Wednesday next week, including 2 eps of YBITR Sun/Mon, MAFS finishing on Wednesday with a double ep, a double of of People v OJ on Sunday to end the series, etc. When will these changes be reflected in the EPG?

I wonder if the team is taking the weekend off - in which case these things won't get fixed in time
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

I was wondering the same thing.

If there is not, a bit of manual oversight will be needed.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Tiphanee

Hi Judy -

No, I can assure you I'm working all weekend.  I'm in the midst of finalising Sunday as we speak and then will continue on with Monday and Tuesday changes.  We now also have changes to Wednesday's schedule.

Have a lovely weekend,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi All -

Changes have now been made to Sunday.  I'll keep you up to date with changes for the rest of the week as they're finalised on the schedule.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

IanL-S

The Sunday changes have come through on my Toppys. I ended up with some 'conflicting' timers. It may be that for some reason I have assigned some to SD and they were not deleted but the new ones were assigned HD (this is for TEN in Melbourne). I also had a duplicate for one timer on ABC.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

Dave

NCIS New Orleans - Sister City Part 2 was originally scheduled on Sunday on Ten, but disappeared once the changes were made.
It was the second part of an earlier NCIS Episode Sister City Part 1[/size][size=78%].[/size]
[/size]Does anyone know what happened to the episode?[size=78%]
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

freefallfly

EPG for TAS Launceston still lists Married at First Sight being on at 7:30pm tonight (April 26) on WIN and WIN HD, when it should have been that Cats vs Dogs show.

MD

All fixed at about 18:45 and apologies.  Many, many, changes flying around ATM!  Tiphanee apologies for not being available :)

Dave

Does anybody know what happened to "NCIS New Orleans - Sister City Part 2" as part of the rescheduling?
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

simoncasey

Quote from: Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:34:57 AM
Does anybody know what happened to "NCIS New Orleans - Sister City Part 2" as part of the rescheduling?

I had manually set an episode recording for it but it never happened. It's currently on tenplay and states that it was aired on Sunday. I don't know if it was actually aired or not but it would seem watching it on tenplay is the best bet. It says that it will be on tenplay for 4 weeks.

Tiphanee

Hi all -

I've had a quick look at the scheduling of NCIS: New Orleans Sister City Part 2, and it is currently scheduled for Sunday 1 May at 9.30pm in the following regions:

Perth
WA Regional
Adelaide
SA Regional
Darwin

As you are aware there are many programming changes across the board at the moment and I'm keeping as close an eye as I can on all the guides in capitals and regional areas so if this episode finds its way back into the schedule, I'll let you know.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

IanL-S

Quote from: simoncasey on April 27, 2016, 05:27:41 PM
Quote from: Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:34:57 AM

I had manually set an episode recording for it but it never happened. It's currently on tenplay and states that it was aired on Sunday. I don't know if it was actually aired or not but it would seem watching it on tenplay is the best bet. It says that it will be on tenplay for 4 weeks.

I definite was not shown in Melboure. I had it scheduled to record and it was not removed for some reason on my TF7100HDPVRt Plus. I has it set for 'prefer SD' whereas the OJ Simpson program (which replaced it) was set for 'prefer HD' so it was not deleted on either 7100+. The content was OJ Simpson (part thereof).

So when, if ever, will it be shown in Melbourne.

Ian
Synology NAS

Tiphanee

That's right.  In Melbourne, they had a late change and screened a double episode of OJ Simpson.  I'm not sure when they're planning on re-screening, perhaps it might be advisable to check with Network 10.

I've just double checked the ICE schedule for the next 7 days in Melbourne and unfortunately there are no episodes of NCIS: New Orleans scheduled at all.

Kindest regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi there -

The episode of NCIS: New Orleans, Sister City (2) has been rescheduled for Sunday 8 May.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader