WINHD and 9Life

Started by vader1111, February 26, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: furbies on March 08, 2016, 06:37:38 PM
Quote from: IanL-S on March 08, 2016, 06:17:03 PM
Ice TV needs to know the LCN for each service in a region. Unfortunately they are not uniform and with the Regional Nine network affiliates there is a lack of consistency in the content of particular LCN. However, it is easier for older PVRs than newer one like the SKIPPA and Beyonwiz T series where the information required is much more complex.

Strangely the regulatory authority no longer publishes this information. So, IceTV needs the help of users in getting the necessary information.

Ian

Well, if IceTv folks asked, I'm sure they'd be deluged with data...

I've got an EyeTV setup, and a Topfield so I could give two datasets, and it's not as if IceTV doesn't know where it's existing users are based, based on our billing addresses.

The setups for EyeTV and Topfield are quite easy on our end and were done quite quickly once the new channels went live, if you are not seeing them we will need to look into a bit further.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

ausmkv

I have my guide settings region set to VIC - Bendigo. I do not see WIN HD and WIN Life as available Channels on IceTV website. Should I expect to?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: ausmkv on March 09, 2016, 10:18:59 PM
I have my guide settings region set to VIC - Bendigo. I do not see WIN HD and WIN Life as available Channels on IceTV website. Should I expect to?

Hmm, yes. It looks like something was a little wonky and is now fixed and those channels are showing up under your account.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

ausmkv

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on March 09, 2016, 10:58:18 PM
Hmm, yes. It looks like something was a little wonky and is now fixed and those channels are showing up under your account.
Working as expected now - Thanks!

fitzmooney

Ice TV needs to update the following WA regional EPG channels.

Will my channel numbers change?
Note that Gem will change from Channel 80 to Channel 82.

The following is a list of the channels that will be available from the 10th of March.

Channel 8 - WIN

Channel 80 - WINHD

Channel 81 - WIN

Channel 82 - Gem

Channel 83 - Go!

Channel 84 - Life

Channel 85 - Extra

Channel 88 - Go!

We Also have -

Channel 64 - 4ME

Channel 68 - Racing Channel

fitzmooney

Still waiting to get this sorted.

Dave at IceTV

The WIN Regional WA channels have been added/updated now.

WIN HD 80, LIFE 84, WIN 81 (and 8 ), GEM 82, GO! 83 (and 88) are in the system for:

WA - Albany
WA - Bunbury
WA - Mandurah
WA - Regional
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

fitzmooney