IceTV timers set for and after Jan 1st are being incremented by 1 hour

Started by fastcars, December 27, 2015, 02:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastcars

I have just noticed that all my scheduled IceTV timers that are set for January the 1st and after have been incremented by an hour.

Has anyone else noticed this?

For example, I record the 6pm Seven news program each night. The timers scheduled for between today and the 31st of December are OK and are set for 18:00 as expected, however the timers from the 1st of January are now being set for 19:00.

Another example is the 3 episodes of the X-files scheduled for next Saturday as per the following screen capture.

Here it can be seen that the first episode of X-Files is being missed and a timer has been set for the 23:30 episode of Black Ops.

csutak40

Quote from: fastcars on December 27, 2015, 02:01:22 PM
I have just noticed that all my scheduled IceTV timers that are set for January the 1st and after have been incremented by an hour.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Hmm. Interesting.  I have not got this problem, however, also starting on the 1st, the random single recordings have started again.  However, all these single recordings showing on the IceTV page as being set for the Wiz, do not show up on the Wiz.  I have no idea what that means.  Also have (other) blank recordings set on the Wiz (before the 1st)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

kazz

Quote from: csutak40 on December 27, 2015, 02:45:00 PM
Hmm. Interesting.  I have not got this problem, however, also starting on the 1st, the random single recordings have started again.  However, all these single recordings showing on the IceTV page as being set for the Wiz, do not show up on the Wiz.  I have no idea what that means.  Also have (other) blank recordings set on the Wiz (before the 1st)

Mine is exactly the same as yours,  set timers are on correct times but I have several random single timers that I did not set. They're all on the T4 but not on the T3.

simoncasey

simoncasey

Actually, my random timers are all for shows that are on an hour earlier, and all of those are shown with grey icons unless they are longer than an hour.

fastcars

Quote from: simoncasey on December 27, 2015, 07:57:54 PM
Actually, my random timers are all for shows that are on an hour earlier, and all of those are shown with grey icons unless they are longer than an hour.

My timers from the 1st of January onwards are actually being set for the show that is 1 hour after the program that I want recorded.

simoncasey

Quote from: fastcars on December 27, 2015, 08:16:22 PM

My timers from the 1st of January onwards are actually being set for the show that is 1 hour after the program that I want recorded.

We seem to be seeing the same issue. Where are you, in case it is just region related? I'm in melbourne. 

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: simoncasey on December 27, 2015, 09:15:38 PM
Quote from: fastcars on December 27, 2015, 08:16:22 PM

We seem to be seeing the same issue. Where are you, in case it is just region related? I'm in melbourne.

I'm in Melbourne too
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Mac37

Mine are all OK on the Sunshinecoast (Including Brisbane Channels).
Mac
Beyonwiz T2 X 2
IceTV Interactive EPG - HDMI to   Linden TV 65

prl

In some detail:

I have 5 min pre-padding and 25 min post-padding, Beyonwiz T4, beta firmware 2015-12-23.

On 1 Jan:
Series recording for Better Homes and Gardens (Prime7 19:00-20:30) is showing up as a timer on our T4 set for 19:55-21:55 (should be 18:55-20:55 with padding), and that is reflected in My Week as a one-off recording for Movie: As Good as it Gets (20:30-23:25).

Series recording for Escape To The Country (7TWO 21:30-22:30) is showing up as a timer set for 22:25-23:55 (should be 21:25-22:55 with padding) and is reflected in My Week as a one-off recording for Storage Hoarders (22:30-23:30).

Series recording for New Year's Day Concert '2016' (SBS 23:30-02:20) is showing up as a timer set for 00:25-03:45  (should be 23:20-20:55 with padding) and is reflected in My Week as a one-off recording for Shameless (02:20-03:25).

The timers are all being set one hour later than they should be, and the same pattern is reflected in all IceTV timers that have been set so far on 2 Jan and 3 Jan.

If anyone's home at IceTV, could they please look into this problem?

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Quote from: mac37 on December 28, 2015, 05:05:44 PM
Mine are all OK on the Sunshinecoast (Including Brisbane Channels).

I'm beginning to think that IceTV is treating everywhere as not being on daylight savings time from 1 January. January, apparently, is the new April, and 1 January is now 1 April ;).

Are Adelaide users seeing timers off by 30 min from 1 Jan?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

fastcars

Quote from: prl on December 28, 2015, 05:11:43 PM

I'm beginning to think that IceTV is treating everywhere as not being on daylight savings time from 1 January. January, apparently, is the new April, and 1 January is now 1 April ;).

That's what I'm thinking too, it was the same thing that occurred around the start of daylight savings time back in October.

My T3 has firmware dated 2015-12-23 01:58

prl

Except that 1 January isn't around the start (or end) of daylight savings time. :(
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use