No data 9HD And 9Life

Started by zoszos68, November 26, 2015, 05:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoadie

Ok so after a rescan on both my Humax and Skippa i now can see the 9HD EPG. Even though previous posts didn't say I'd need to.

Am I the only one with "image" listed where the channel logo should be for the 2 new channels?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: hoadie on November 26, 2015, 08:07:52 PM
Ok so after a rescan on both my Humax and Skippa i now can see the 9HD EPG. Even though previous posts didn't say I'd need to.

Am I the only one with "image" listed where the channel logo should be for the 2 new channels?

Hi hoadie,

No, you are not the only one.

I am working on the images now and they should be online shortly, it will take a few hours though before they are re-cached by the SKIPPA.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

hoadie

Thanks Daniel. Hopefully if there are changes like this in future they are better communicated.

Fester

My Beyonwiz T4 is a bit confused, The Block labelled recording is actually Survivor and the Survivor labelled recording is actually The Block.

simoncasey

I've just noticed something similar. Timers that were set for GEM (ie channel 90) are now recording on 9HD (the new channel 90). It looks like we need to resend/update the various channel nine recordings.

Fester

Quote from: simoncasey on November 26, 2015, 09:27:16 PM
I've just noticed something similar. Timers that were set for GEM (ie channel 90) are now recording on 9HD (the new channel 90). It looks like we need to resend/update the various channel nine recordings.

Something not right, all my nine network recordings are all over the place. I think I will delete all the nine recordings and resend.

prl

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on November 26, 2015, 07:57:03 PM
As an update to the mapping, we now have all regions updated and complete except for Brisbane and Darwin, if there is anyone in these regions with either a SKIPPA or a Beyonwiz T-Series then please message me if you can help us out.

PM sent for Brisbane mappings. I don't have current Darwin data.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: dougie69 on November 26, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
My Beyonwiz automatically updated to add 9GEM, 9LIFE and SBS Food Network but the EPG did not populate these channels. I had to manually clear the EPG cache in the setup menu before it would show any info for 9gem, 9life and sbs food network.

Oh, this is just sooo confusing for my old brain!  Earlier today, I spent ages trying to figure out how to rescan the T4 and couldn't.  Now I had a better look, seem you're right, it did automatically update itself, except the channel with the 9GEM logo is actually a shopping channel and 9GEM has no logo at all  ???

Anyway, I have now just spent half an hour trying to figure out how to clear the cache, but couldn't find it.  I did look in Setup...  Could you give more info please?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Quote from: simoncasey on November 26, 2015, 09:27:16 PM

As  Pauline Hanson would say, please eplain :-(  Things are getting worse.  Just went to my account in IceTV  and discovered that the community channel has been disabled.  So, I re-enabled it.  It just had (yet another) nervous breakdown and seemingly sent every program on Chnl 31 to be recorded.  So, after having spend most of this week deleting all hundred of timers set because of my stupidity, I now have to manually delete more timers.  Well I deleted them all till tomorrow night, here is hoping that the rest will somehow delete themselves, once I figure out what to do.

I haven't even had a look to see what exactly the T4 has or hasn't recorded - going to bed now  :'(

I haven't  even looked at Windows Media Player yet!
Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

I  have to admit that I had this 9 change all wrong.  I presumed that the present 9 will stay as is, and unless I am anxious to get HD and the new channels, I can take my time rescanning and changing over to the new channels, so I wasn't particularly worried about it.  Wasn't expecting this confusion :-[
Cheers,
Judy

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on November 27, 2015, 02:35:47 AM
...  Now I had a better look, seem you're right, it did automatically update itself, except the channel with the 9GEM logo is actually a shopping channel and 9GEM has no logo at all  ??? ...
I'm currently working on the new SBS and Nine logos for the T series.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

TimC

I'm in Brisbane.  I am still not getting any EPG data for 91, 92, 93 and 94.
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

toppy2

The new 9HD channel maps to channel 91 on my Topfield TF7100pvrt  :o but on the ice tv website its LCN is 90?? Not sure if I will every be able to record 9HD now

IanL-S

Quote from: toppy2 on November 27, 2015, 09:08:18 AM
The new 9HD channel maps to channel 91 on my Topfield TF7100pvrt  :o but on the ice tv website its LCN is 90?? Not sure if I will every be able to record 9HD now

As the TF7100HDPVRt (NOT the Plus) only has a MPEG2 capable tuner it will not be able to get 9HD. Mine would not get racing.com which is also MPEG4. The 91 you are seeing is a re-mapping of 9 (like 21 being a remap of 2 and 1 being a remap of 12, or it could be the other way around).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

toppy2

Quote from: IanL-S on November 27, 2015, 09:23:07 AM
Quote from: toppy2 on November 27, 2015, 09:08:18 AM

As the TF7100HDPVRt (NOT the Plus) only has a MPEG2 capable tuner it will not be able to get 9HD. Mine would not get racing.com which is also MPEG4. The 91 you are seeing is a re-mapping of 9 (like 21 being a remap of 2 and 1 being a remap of 12, or it could be the other way around).

Ian

Yes it is the HD version. Thanks for the explanation Ian, you just saved me from doing a factory reset for the third time to see if I could get this channel. ;D