Insight and Dateline were marked as Repeats on Tues 24-11

Started by JPP, November 24, 2015, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPP

Hey John,

Tonight, Tuesday 24th Nov saw 3 programs as being Repeats when they I don't think they were. In addition to Catalyst on ABC 1, Insight and Dateline on SBS ONE were also marked as Repeats - missed recording them.

I've asked for this before, but can you set up a program/algorithm that automatically marks 1st showings as FIRST on the dates that these normally show? This should make is much less likely that you will incorrectly mark these as Repeats and will make for happier wives  :). I know that at this time of year, shows are often repeats of the best of the year's programs, or a collection of fragments of the best shows for the year, but I would not consider them repeats. Anyways, do whatever you must to keep FIRST and REPEATS accurately marked.

Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

John

Hi JPP thanks for the heads up unfortunately I was too late to sort them for you, I will get the scheduler to try harder to get these correct for you.

jmac

John

Hi JPP I have had our scheduler re check those episodes and they were in fact repeats, Dateline Allow Me To Die had been on the 15/09/15 and Insight Good Old Sex aired on 31/0713. The shows newxt week for Dateline Shades Of Bad, the Changing Face Of NZ Gang Culture and Insight Phobias will also be repeats this coming Tuesday.

Hope this helps.

jmac

JPP

Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor