Cant set recordings with Android App

Started by Eelsfan05, November 02, 2015, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eelsfan05

As of tonight I can't set any new recordings with the Android app. I set  single recordings and series links as normal but they dont appear in 'My Week' or 'Mr Series'. Any ideas?

TimC

Have you reloaded the App yet.

The recent server changes means that the App needs to be reloaded.

From what I understand, you need to load it directly from the IceTV website.
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

Eelsfan05

Gary

Quote from: TimC on November 02, 2015, 11:52:17 PM
Have you reloaded the App yet.

The recent server changes means that the App needs to be reloaded.

From what I understand, you need to load it directly from the IceTV website.
I'm having problems logging into the app but reloading didn't help and doing it from the IceTV website was just a link that took me to Google Play anyway.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Gary

Sure.

I should start by saying that I don't have a paid account currently so this might be a bit OT but given the discussion of logging on difficulties post changes I wondered if there might be any common ground.

When I try to log in I get a pop up Reminder that says " Please renew your IceTV memebership if you wish to schedule recordings.". When I click OK, it just goes back to the log in screen and can never go past it.

prl

Quote from: Gary on December 14, 2015, 01:28:48 PM
... I don't have a paid account currently ...

When I try to log in I get a pop up Reminder that says " Please renew your IceTV memebership if you wish to schedule recordings.".  ...

That's exactly what I'd expect to happen in those circumstances. Why were you expecting it to be otherwise?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Gary

Quote from: prl on December 14, 2015, 02:09:15 PMThat's exactly what I'd expect to happen in those circumstances. Why were you expecting it to be otherwise?
The app is still meant to work with free accounts so warning aside should let you in and have all the other functionality except for recording functions according to the table on this page.

https://www.icetv.com.au/store

Rich88

I'm a paid subscriber but having intermittent problems setting series recordings using the Android App on phone and Sony tablet. I can usually record a single episode but it will not accept a series recording. To record a series, I need to go to my Humax recorder. I have reinstalled and reset the App on both devices. Any ideas?