Addskip bug 1110604

Started by TimC, October 20, 2015, 10:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimC

I have found a new bug in 1110604. 

When you press the Back add skip button it jumps back to the end of the previous set of adds rather than the beginning of the latest set of adds. (See Below)
                                                  When you
              Jumps back                   Press button
              to here                          Here
CCCCCCCAAAAAAACCCCCCAAAAAACCCCC

I have found I had to go to manual skip because the auto skip tends to jump Too early (About a second - a lot can happen in a second.) It really needs to delay until the add just starts so you know you have seen all the content.
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

Dave at IceTV

That is by design to prevent you getting stuck in an ad break and not being able to jump back to the previous ad break.

While you are in an ad break,
- If you are very close to the start of the block of ads, the boomerang button will take you back to the start of the previous ad break.
- If you are not very close to the start of the block of ads, the boomerang button will take you back to the start of the current ad break.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

TimC

Dave,

What I am finding is that regardless of where I am it always takes you back to the beginning of the previous add break.

The result is that if an addskip happens a bit early, it is difficult to navigate back to the beginning of the break.
Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)