Ch9 missing from my tomorrows Guide

Started by EdQld, October 19, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdQld

I updated to the latest f/w via USB, but this afternoon when checking the TV Guide on the Skippa,  tomorrows Ch9 just shows "unavailable"

I can switch to Ch9 to view it OK and under Settings > Channels Ch9 shows up OK as well

Tried reloading the IceTV Guide just before, but Ch9 still shows as "unavailable" for tomorrows programs

anyone else come across this?

Anyway to fix it?

John

Hi Edqld  Thanks for that, I just found that I had missed Ch9 for the Gold Coast is this the area you are in? I thought I had been through them all and checked but must has missed that one.

jmac

EdQld

Thanks John, Yes I'm on the Gold Coast and I just checked and see Ch9 is now there, NBN9 is still "unavailable" for the Gold Coast, although I never use them,
others on the Gold Coast might

By the way, sometimes when I select a Series Recording it wants to record the show from both the NBN9 & GC Ch9 (that I usually use), is there any way to stop such
doubling up?

Thank You

Paul55

Select TV Guide (purple square)
My Series
Click on the series
Update series on XXXXX (recorder)
Advanced options
Select network
I think that should work.

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: EdQld on October 20, 2015, 05:33:12 PM
By the way, sometimes when I select a Series Recording it wants to record the show from both the NBN9 & GC Ch9 (that I usually use), is there any way to stop such
doubling up?

Paul55 suggested how to set each Nine/NBN series to one or the other network.

A permanent and automatic solution would be to disable NBN in your account here:
https://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webmembers.cgi

That will ensure that recordings never get scheduled on NBN, without you needing to set a specific network each time you set a series. You can do the same for any other duplicate channels that you don't use. Ten/SC10, Eleven/SC Eleven, Prime/Seven, 7two/7two on Prime, 7mate/7mate on Prime etc.

For channels that have only one entry in 'My Account' but have multiple channels number choices (LCN choices) you can set each of those channels to one LCN. i.e. For GEM change it from 'All' to 90.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

EdQld

Thanks Paul55 & Dave, I will follow your helpful advice to sort this out  ;D