Thanks and farewell... and welcome back!

Started by Dave at IceTV, October 13, 2015, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mork

I am gutted by this, but I know it must so much harder for the great staff at IceTV.  I have been  a member since you started, and have loved your service.

Goodbye and thanks for the fish

csutak40

Quote from: tonymy01 on October 14, 2015, 10:07:55 PM
Quote from: Paul55 on October 14, 2015, 10:03:38 PM
Decided to add some manual timers for early next week to replace some series recordings.
Lo and behold, I got two timer conflict emails - don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Damn, I'll miss IceTV.
Hehe same.
I just had a brainwave on how to not jump off a bridge in the short term, by changing all my ICEtv set timers in my 2 PVRs from ONCE to WEEKLY, in the hope that the schedule isn't going to change too much (haha!).   At least this saves me starting from scratch setting timers, thanks ICE for being the seed to my weeklies ;)
Don't leave it too late everyone, as from early next week, no more timers are being set, you won't have anything to edit if you leave it too much longer.
edit:
p.s. Fargo on SBS HD starts next Wednesday, remember to add that weekly too.

Luckily (???) I killed TED on my Toppy5K a while back, so it is/was no longer uploading, so I had to do  that a while back.  Still got to check it daily and change things as necessary.

While looking at it yesterday, I discovered two things.  Even though I have IceTV timers till next Monday, Monday is full of errors, so basically it is only useful till Sunday.

Also discovered that Grey's Anatomy is back next Monday too - at 10pm, not at 12.30am (as listed by IceTV ;D)

BTW, while looking at yourtv, seems The big bang theory is now on Channel 7 as well as 9?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on October 15, 2015, 07:27:35 PM
Quote from: Garywg on October 15, 2015, 02:15:56 AM
Hope someone keeps the dream alive... heres hoping  :'(

Somebody was listening. Watch this space...

Oh!  So my ostrich policy may have worked????? ;D 8)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Vortical

Here's hoping, I have already turned off the ice EPG on my pvrs and am dreading setting them all manually next week.   :'(

ragracing

Hi Dave,

I hope you aren't playing with my mind.

I was so gutted to be loosing the IceTV service. I've been using it since my old Topfield 3000 with an Icebox (I think that was the name) before updating to Windows Media Centre (XP to Vista to Windows 7).  It been so long since I've set up a timer but yesterday I removed IceTV from MCE and went to Over the Air guide. I think I'm going to struggle deciding what is a new episode and what is a repeat and let's not get started on the show naming procedure. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

I for one hope that what ever is in the wind comes off and IceTV can continue to operate, but if it doesn't good luck in the future and thanks for all the help in the past years.

Duncan

Dave at IceTV

cheers

Dave
Customer Service