It's that time again...

Started by nickels, October 28, 2006, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickels

I have examined the raw XML for this week's feed (actually taken from 7th through 7 days) and notice that the GMT values in the 'start' and 'stop' tags of the 'programme' tag are wrong on Sunday 29th (the day the world ends...?). Whilst I can correct this in my programs, I have noticed that all guides such as the JustEPG TAP for Topfield are all wrong on this Sunday - before DST starts, times before are correct and times after are wrong. After the user adjusts for DST, Sunday is still wrong.

Eg. ABC News on 28/10 is 20061028093000 +0000 (7PM ACST in Adelaide) but on 29/10 is given as 20061029093000 + 0000 which works out at 8PM ACDST, clearly wrong. It should be 20061029083000 + 0000 (because the program does actually begin an hour earlier, GMT)

Comments anyone?

NICK

Shane

Yes - under Media Center my guide data is all wrong today.

Come on guys this happens every DST change - I thought this problem would have been fixed by now?

Regards,
Shane.
Shuttle SB83G5M (P4 630 nVidia 6600) running Vista Premium with:
Hauppauge Nova-T 500 MCE Tuner|Ice TV Guide|PIMP|Buffalo LinkStation HD-H160LAN & HD-HG300LAN|Xbox 360 MCE

dJOS

All my Toppy timers & schedules are also out by 1 hour!  >:( Why does this continue to happen every DST change?
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

Circuitau

I think we need to do a bit more whinging about some of these problems, surely its been tested.

Hope to see a reply from an Ice representative.

dJOS

OK Melbourne's data has been fixed.  :)
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

benjfree

i set simpsons to record and got australian idol  :o