Problems with website etc?

Started by TT33, May 19, 2015, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubberChicken

I'm seeing recordings returned under My Week on the website, but several are not things I have scheduled such as  The Amazing 90s, Men At Work (2014), Believe (2014). Not sure if all my recordings are there now.

Dave

I also ended up with e few extra recordings.
They all appear to be before or after episodes from series recordings which were scheduled again post the issue.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

RubberChicken

Quote from: Dave on May 20, 2015, 02:04:44 PM
I also ended up with e few extra recordings.
They all appear to be before or after episodes from series recordings which were scheduled again post the issue.

Yep. I'd happily just delete them but I don't want to cause more mess in case the whole thing is in flux still. This has made me realise how much I rely on iceTV, I don't even know what night or channel things are on these days. Now I'm scratching my head trying to work out what I've missed or if everything else is there :-)

Dave

I just deleted one of these extras, and then all the ones I didn't schedule just disappeared.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

RubberChicken

Quote from: Dave on May 20, 2015, 02:09:46 PM
I just deleted one of these extras, and then all the ones I didn't schedule just disappeared.

mmm, a good result but I'm a bit cautious about happy accidents. I already have another extra one tonight Benidorm Bastards, which I never set.

Dave

Quote from: RubberChicken on May 20, 2015, 02:35:05 PM
mmm, a good result but I'm a bit cautious about happy accidents. I already have another extra one tonight Benidorm Bastards, which I never set.

Yeah, make sure you know what's there.  I just realised that it took one of my recordings, that I wanted, with the deletion.

RubberChicken

Quote from: Dave on May 20, 2015, 02:39:02 PM

Yeah, make sure you know what's there.  I just realised that it took one of my recordings, that I wanted, with the deletion.

I already threw caution to the wind, now I lost recordings as well. Not sure how to reinstate them now, they are greyed out.

Dave

I already threw caution to the wind, now I lost recordings as well. Not sure how to reinstate them now, they are greyed out.

Just find it in the guide and request it to record again.

RubberChicken

Quote from: Dave on May 20, 2015, 02:48:22 PM

Just find it in the guide and request it to record again.

Tried that but it failed with an error as it was a series recording and already existed. So I deleted it and set it again and looks OK. Fingers crossed.

jlowe1973

Hi, I think my problems are related to this thread.  All of my weeks recordings have just been given the yellow flag of death, when they were scheduled just fine earlier today.  I have had one or two issues the last 2 days, but nothing like this.  I have also noticed the website looking a bit strange.  Is there some sort of implosion happening over at Ice HQ?  It can't be my device, can it?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that this happened because we were switching our legacy system over to our new generation system, which is what caused the issues.

And everything should be to normal now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

jlowe1973

Hi, I've attempted to resend all recordings, but they all failed to schedule again... do I just need to wait a bit longer and do it again?  I think they are all series recordings.

IanL-S

My Toppys seem to all be OK now; lost two recordings last night (fortunately nothing critical).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on May 20, 2015, 04:15:05 PM
... And everything should be to normal now.

Not quite normal for me. I've ended up with a bunch of "There was an error scheduling this show" warnings on my two Beyonwiz DPs on shows that were actually scheduled successfully. 9 out of the 11 recordings that have been scheduled on my DP-Lite have this warning.

Given the fragile state of things at the moment, I think I'll leave them as-is.

Interestingly, I didn't get emails about the most recent failures to record. That was a "feature" of the new-generation IceTV server when it was serving only Beyonwiz T3s. Now it looks like everyone will have the benefit of the "feature".

I did in fact get an email with warnings about the recording failures.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

raymondjpg

Quote from: jlowe1973 on May 20, 2015, 04:41:42 PM
Hi, I've attempted to resend all recordings, but they all failed to schedule again... do I just need to wait a bit longer and do it again?  I think they are all series recordings.
I had to re-send twice to get scheduled recordings back on my BW. and it looks as if I will have to schedule my Topfield manually as a re-schedule has not worked. Once I have done that, hopefully everything will settle back to normal.

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on May 20, 2015, 04:15:05 PM
And everything should be to normal now.
Maybe your end, but it looks like headless chook time out in PVR land!
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD