Problems with website etc?

Started by TT33, May 19, 2015, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eelsfan05

Same here on my Topfield 2400. All my recordings were wiped and I missed all my programs tonight. I had to reset all my recordings.

melmac

Me too :( missed shows and all my series recordings are missing both from my Win 7 machine and from the interactive website they are showing under manage shows but not under My Week which is only showing favourites.
Annoyed

HelloGoodThanks

Same problem here on Beyonwiz T3 and Humax 7510. Sigh.

prl

No scheduled recordings were made on my T3 tonight. One recording after 19:30 was made on each of my DP-Lite and DP-P2. In all 2 out of the three recordings that should have been made on the T3 and on one of either the Lite or P2 was made.

My "My week" is showing (from a schedule of about 50 recordings on the T3, with all but a couple duplicated on one of the DPs): one recording all week on the T3, two recordings and two failed recordings on the P2 and no recordings on the Lite.

All of the recordings that should record tomorrow are showing as greyed out in the TV Guide.

I hope that this can be resolved before my recordings start tomorrow!
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: Dave on May 19, 2015, 05:03:29 PM
I just got the following from Dave at IceTV

"We are not sure exactly what happened just yet, but as it has affected a number of customers we are rerunning the process that schedules all of your recordings. Everything will be back to normal in a few hours (in time for tonight's recordings). We are very sorry if you missed any shows last night."

So it sounds like it was an issue from overnight.

All OK for my recordings though.
I didn't notice the problem until I checked just now.  I use Windows Media Centre.  In my case, the problem hasn't been fixed.  Weirdly, Jimmy Fallon on Channel 2 is OK, but that is the only one.  All the others are greyed out
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

lespato

The problem is back again this morning for me like yesterday. Some of my timers are greyed out. Some survived ok.

Les

gsmith2409

Man, this needs to be fixed fast. Would not mind if it was only the web-site, but clearing recordings on the PVR itself. Definitely want a more formal response rather than "not sure"; especially to a company we are paying money too.

Additionally some form of email communication would be great. Rather than having to come to the forum to see if going insane before knowing that issue effects others.
Humax HDR-7500T

kazz

I just signed up for IceTV yesterday afternoon and set up quite a few series recordings.

Last nights ones recorded and on the app they are all showing up as still being set to record so I'm guessing this only applies to schedules set up before the website problems arose.

This post is not to downplay the problems but more of a bit more info that may help IceTV track down problems, just in case they look at this thread.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm this is being looked with all urgency.

Will update with more information when I have it.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Dave

Daniel,
There's a lot of very unhappy people here.
Especially when it's happened 2 days in a row.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

grampus

Although all seemed to be restored yesterday, it still seems to be happening this morning.
It seems that there is a process that goes though gradually restoring the timers that are set up as series.
But you still have to manually restore any one off timers.
Until the problem appears to have settled down, I think Ill at least be setting the one offs on my PVR.

BeyonWiz, T3

prl

Yes, my recordings are still a mess.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The issue has been now been fixed.

Recordings are being re-processed now and will be back available within the next 2 hours.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Dave

Thanks Daniel.
My have returned.
Now I'm waiting for them to update on my Media Centre machine.
Can you enlighten us to what has been happening, and the likelihood of it happening again tomorrow?
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

IanL-S

Is what I'm seeing caused by the same problem. On one TF7100HDPVRt Plus and one TRF-2400 about two thirds of the timers are missing. As the other two appeared to be OK, I did a service reset. Now despite successfully logging in both have no EPG data and no Timers, despite my instructing timers to be reset. The instruction to resend timers times-out; FireFox gives the following error:

Database error: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help