Odd problem updating keyword recording

Started by prl, September 08, 2014, 03:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

We have a keyword recording for "title: judge john deed" that used to be set for All Episodes (because we hadn't seen it the last time it was run as repeats). We've now seen them all, but another repeat season for Judge John Deed seems to be starting, so I updated it to First Runs Only.

Two oddities:

• The original recording instance set by the old "All Episodes" state of the keyword recording stayed in our recording list.
  • When I try to remove the recording instance, I get a "Are you sure you want to remove this episode of 'Judge John Deed' from your scheduled recordings?" popup, but when I click on "Yes" I get an error page with the message "Error finding keyword id for keyword task id: 8175558".
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Hi Peter,

What you described sounds like the episode had already been cancelled at the server, but you were still seeing a recording, or overlapping recording, listed in 'My Week'. It should have cleared itself the next time your recorder sent it's schedule list to the server (unless the show before or after was scheduled on the recorder and still overlapped into the Judge John Deed time slot).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on September 15, 2014, 03:15:50 PM
Hi Peter,

What you described sounds like the episode had already been cancelled at the server, but you were still seeing a recording, or overlapping recording, listed in 'My Week'. It should have cleared itself the next time your recorder sent it's schedule list to the server (unless the show before or after was scheduled on the recorder and still overlapped into the Judge John Deed time slot).

Thanks, Dave. I didn't wait to see what happened. I just deleted the recording timer on the Beyonwiz.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing